You’ve come to the right place if you want to give a birthstone bar necklace as a gift! There are many options available for birthstone necklaces, and you can choose from one that is 1/6″ thick or as thick as 1/4″ to symbolize your child’s birth month. A birthstone bar necklace is a great way to celebrate a special occasion or give a personalized gift to a friend or family member.
This beautiful pendant features sparkling birthstones and sleek lines. You can choose the type of birthstone best suited to your recipient. The necklace can be ordered in less than a week, but it will probably take two weeks to arrive. You can also choose to have the pendant engraved with a complimentary gift message. You can leave a message for the recipient in the text box at checkout. We ship all our jewelry in our Danique logo boxes, so they’ll always be ready to gift to your loved ones.
What does your Birthstone Say About you?
Because birthstones are now based on the birth month rather than the astrological sign, their meanings may differ from those associated with the traditional zodiac signs. It can be not easy to decipher their meaning at times, but they can also provide insight into our personalities and inner desires.
Garnet is the most popular birthstone for persons born in January, appearing on both the Modern and Ayurvedic lists. Garnet comes from the Latin word granatum, which means pomegranate. Though the stone can be found in virtually every color, it was named from the dark red seeds of the fruit. It’s a gem that nobility wears in cultures all over the world.
For both Modern and Ayurvedic traditions, the birthstone for February is amethyst. Purple quartz can be found almost anywhere on the planet, and purple is also frequently connected with the monarchy. Amethyst derives its name from the Greek word for sober, indicating the stone’s long-standing relationship with sobriety and the capacity of those who wear it to avoid intoxication.
While aquamarine is the most popular birthstone for March, each birthstone tradition has its unique stone association. An aquamarine is a form of beryl, a stunning blue, nearly translucent gem named after the serene oceans it resembles, and early sailors even regarded it as protecting the sea.
Diamonds, one of the world’s most precious stones, are April’s birthstone. Most types of jewelry, including engagement rings, are prevalent for gifting. While the straightforward kind is the most well-known, these gems are also available in various colors, with yellow and pink being the most popular. It’s also one of the most durable natural materials on the planet. Diamond is derived from the Greek word Adamas, “invincible.”
Spring is a season of renewal and celebration. It’s no wonder that this month’s birthstone is as colorful and lush. Emeralds are the most valuable gemstones in the world, and they are also among the brightest in color. As a result, it was a stone consecrated to Venus, the goddess of love, by the ancient Greeks. The name “emerald” comes from the Middle English word “Emeraude,” which means “green.”
June is a unique month in that it features two well-known birthstones on the Modern list, both of which are also found in the Mystical or Ayurvedic lists. Pearls are traditionally associated with love and purity since living animals make them — shelled mollusks. The goddess of love, Aphrodite, was identified with this bright stone by the ancient Greeks. Frequently associated with the moon. Because of their shape and satiny shine, they were also dubbed “mermaid tears.”
The fiery pattern is entirely on display with July’s birthstone, the ruby, often the warmest month of the year. The ruby is a dazzling, gorgeous red gem that the ancient Hindus dubbed “King of the Gems” because they believed that offering it to the god Krishna would bring them prosperity and favor.
The peridot is the birthstone for August in modern birthstone traditions. These lovely olive-green jewels are frequently regarded as one of the most spiritually significant of all birthstones. The bright green gems were worn as protection from depression, evil, and negativity. Peridot is formed deep beneath the surface of the Earth and is driven upward by volcanoes or other seismic occurrences.
September’s gem is one of the few jewels that exudes tranquillity. Sapphires, traditionally a deep blue color, have long been associated with wisdom and tranquility. They’ve been regarded as the oracle’s crown jewel throughout history, bringing clarity and foresight to those who possess them. Although some believe the name came from the Sanskrit term sanipriya, which means “dear to Saturn,” it is most likely derived from the Greek sappheiros, “bluestone.”
Opals are the birthstone for October, and they come in a rainbow of colors. The word opal derives from the Greek word opallios, which means “a change of hue,” because this stone can come in a rainbow of color combinations. Opal is a protective stone that is said to ward off evil and inspire hope in those who wear it. According to legend, Aboriginal Australians revere the opal as the stone that brought fire to humanity. It’s also a good luck symbol.
November is another month with various popular birthstones, the most popular of which are yellow topaz and citrine. Topaz is called after the Greek island of Topazos, where it was discovered. These bright yellow stones are thought to bring good fortune and wealth. Topaz has long been employed in healing ceremonies by African shamans.
December- Blue Topaz
Turquoise and Blue Topaz are both popular birthstones for the coldest month in modern times. Turquoise is frequently mentioned as the most popular; however, topaz has recently made a comeback. Both stones are associated with love and loyalty. They may, however, reveal various aspects of the personalities of persons born in that month.
Here are Some Beautiful Birthstone Bar Necklaces as a Gift
YSAHan Stainless Steel Cube Bar Urn Necklace Rectangle Pendant 12 Birthstone Cremation Memorial Jewelry for Women Filler Kit
- Rectangle Urn Necklace: “Always on My Mind Forever In My Heart” is etched onto the vertical rectangle pendant. The exquisite rectangular design is matched with multi-color artificial crystal zircon, which is personalized and fashionable and can be matched with your clothing on any occasions
- 12 Birthstone Pendant： It comes in various colors, and you can pick the one you like most. This is the ideal gift to honor your mother, father, son, daughter, grandfather, grandmother, wife, husband, sister, brother, friend, dog, cat, pet, or lover. Cremation Memorial Jewelry Pendants and chains made of high-grade stainless steel will not rust or corrode. Sweatproof, waterproof, and long-lasting, with no fading, allergies, or nickel. To prevent pets or human ashes from being left behind, screws and rubber washers create a tight closure.
- Size of Cube Bar Pendant: High-36.92mm (1.45in) Width-5.78mm(0.22in) Thick-5.75mm(0.22in) Weight of Necklace: 11.9g (0.04Ib)
- You will receive the following:
- A blue flannel bag + a vertical bar pendant + a funnel fill kit + a stainless steel pendant, and a 22-inch stainless steel cord.
Silver Custom Birthstone Necklace Birth Flower Name Personalized Gift for Her Bar Name Necklace for Mom Mothers Day Gift Floral Jewelry Handmade Jewelry -8N-FLBS-S
- FLOWER NAME NECKLACE: Customize your necklace by choosing a flower variety and engraving a name. We have 12 flower kinds that bloom to represent the 12 months of the year. Optional birthstone charms, which provide an extra degree of elegance, can be added to customize it further.
- THE IDEAL GIFT: For Mother’s Day, Valentine’s Day, birthdays, anniversaries, and Christmas, this bar necklace is ideal. Choose her favorite flower or a flower with special meaning for her.
- STYLE: This necklace’s traditional vertical bar and floral design make it wearable. It goes with every outfit and is durable and ideal for everyday use.
- SPECIFICATIONS FOR THIS ITEM: 17.5″ chain length – 1.5″ x 0.30″ bar measurements (40mm x 7mm) – Diameter of birthstone: 7mm – Metal: Silver-plated stainless steel
U7 Bar Necklaces for Women, Custom Engrave Text Birthstone -Stainless Steel 18K Gold Plated Personalized Text Vertical or Horizontal Bar Pendant Chain Necklace-Gift for Loved Ones
- Personalized Bar Necklace for Mother’s Day, Mother’s Day Gift, Bride Gift, Bridesmaid Present, Girlfriend Birthday. Unique Bar: A romantic Valentine’s gift for your girlfriend or wife. This Choker Clavicle Necklace is more than just a plain bar; it’s also designed with a sparkling birthstone that can be customized. Choose her birth month and engrave a message on the bar to send her a uniquely tailored gift. Names and dates, coordinates, Roman Numerals, initials, symbols, and a short quote are all examples of what can be engraved.
- 4-inch wide x 0.35 inch wide [bar size] 16″ chain with a 2″ extension Stainless steel of the highest quality is used. It is allergy-free and does not corrode, rust, or discolor easily when exposed to water. Scratch-resistant and anti-tarnishing. Nickel and lead-free, this product is ideal for people with sensitive skin.
- How to personalize: Step 1: Select a necklace color. Step 2: Select “Customize Now” from the drop-down menu. Step 3: Create your birthstone by typing in the month’s name. Step 4: Fill in the blanks with your bar engrave content. Step 5: Finish Your Order by Adding to Cart.
- The necklace will be delivered in a U7-branded gift box with a black velvet pouch. On special occasions such as Valentine’s Day, Thanksgiving, her birthday, wedding, or anniversary, this is a ideal present selection for your girl/mother/grandma/best friends.
Flanery sue Custom Urn Necklace for Ashes Personalized Name Memorial Cremation Jewelry Birthstone Vertical Bar Pendant
- Handmade urn necklaces for ashes, often known as a funeral, memorial, or remembering jewelry, are popular as Memorial Gifts. It will come with a filling kit and tools, making it easy to place the ashes within.
- Stainless steel, hypoallergenic, high polish, smooth, no scratches on the skin, sturdy and durable, and will not rust, corrosion, change color, or tarnish. The screw gasket creates a tight seal to keep the ashes in your pet or human urn safe. It’s an excellent metal for jewelry that will last a lifetime like the memory it conveys.
- Free Customized Engraving Service -Each side of the Bar Pendant can be engraved; we propose engraving a date and a name on the other. It can be a fabulous keepsake gift, a thoughtful present for loved ones on Christmas, Xmas, Birthdays, Anniversaries, Thanksgiving, and New Year’s Day.
- Birthstone Urn Necklace -Each color glass signifies a month in the year, similar to 12 constellations and 12 diverse characters; pick which month belongs to you or the person you are giving this.
- Dimensions and Packaging – Pendant dimensions are 1.22*0.20*0.20 inches, with 0.014 pounds and a 20-inch long adjustable cable chain. When it arrives, all of the following will be placed in the Fanery sue gift box.
Flanery sue Personalized Birthstones Necklace Custom Engraved Rectangular Bar Pendant Necklace W/Gift Box
- Best Birthday Gift — Customize a silver vertical bar necklace with their birthstone for someone special. It is a highly personal expression of a precious pledge to your loved one, with a personalized phrase engraved. We can engrave words and symbols for you. Create this one-of-a-kind necklace by using your imagination.
- Material: stainless steel of the highest quality with zircon stone. Rusting and tarnishing resistance is excellent. The engraving is easy to read, thanks to the double-sided polishing finish.
- Popular engraving options include 1. Special dates (wedding days, engagement days, etc.) and 2. Notable dates in Roman numerals. For instance, the date 2/14/2012 is II XIV MMXII. 3. Your first name and that of your spouse. Michael and Emma, for example. 4. Identification information, 5. Inspiration and motivation quote, and so on.
- Dimensions — 9*35*1.8mm vertical bar pendant Chain length is 18+2 inches. Engraving is possible on both sides. You have nine fonts to select from, and you’ll always find one. Buyers should be aware that we provide both standard and expedited shipping options. If you pick expedited shipping, please include the recipient’s full name; otherwise, we won’t be able to ship.
- High-Quality Gift Box—
- This necklace is packaged in a high-quality Fanery Sue gift box. It’s ideal for any occasion when you need to give a presentation. Great Christmas, Birthday, Valentine’s Day, Anniversary, Mother’s Day, Wedding Bridesmaid Gift, etc., gift for friends, lovers, or family. Give this one-of-a-kind necklace to yourself or someone special.
What is the Fascinating Origin of Birthstones?
While most of us are aware of our birthstones, you may be unaware of their history or the origins of this practice. Birthstones have a long and exciting history dating back to the Book of Exodus.
Aaron, Moses’ brother, is divinely directed to make a particularly specific breastplate with twelve gemstones, arrayed in four rows of three and put on a gold breastplate decorated with gold filigree in Exodus 28:15-21.
The Twelve Tribes of Israel were represented by the twelve stones (also referred to as the sons of Israel in specific texts). These stones, however, were not identical to the birthstones we know today. Given the lack of standardized designations for gemstones in the period, it’s difficult to say which stones were contained in the breastplate (the region or area knew most they came from).
Titus Flavius Josephus, a Jewish scholar, linked these twelve jewels to the Zodiac signs in the early first century. He argued that wearing the stones during their associated star phases would provide medicinal or even divine advantages. It was then simple to connect them to the Gregorian calendar’s twelve months, and this shaky relationship would persist till the present day.
Today, we’ve mostly forgotten about the religious significance of these stones, focusing instead on more secular trends that stress the qualities of each gem.
What are the Eastern Traditions of Birthstone?
The roots of birthstones are not entirely exclusive to the Judeo-Christian faith. The Tibetan birthstone tradition, also known as the Mystical Birthstone list, dates back more than a thousand years. Because they are not used as regularly as their western counterparts, nothing is known about their beginnings. On the other hand, this list ascribes magical abilities to each stone based on the months of the year. You would be endowed with that power if you donned one of the mystical gemstones.
Another, more well-known birthstone list dates back to around three thousand years in India. This Ayurvedic Birthstones list is based on Ayurvedic Indian medicine traditions.
The balance of body, mind, and spirit is at the heart of this holistic health practice. Their birthstone customs differ slightly from ours, albeit the jewels, if not the months they are awarded, are comparable.
Is it Necessary to Buy Birthstone Jewellery as a Birthday Present?
While you may believe you’ve seen everything, there are still possibilities for everyone celebrating a birthday, whether it’s a birthstone or another jewelry item.
In a nutshell, no, birthstone jewelry is not required to commemorate a birthday. But, before you dismiss the concept, consider whether birthstone jewelry doesn’t pique your interest because the only piece you can recall belonged to your great-grandmother.
These days, birthstone jewelry embraces a lot more. Any jewelry with the appropriate birthstone – rings, pins, bracelets, earrings, pendants, and necklaces — would be a terrific choice. The larger the jewel and the more intricate the design, the better. A 3-carat aquamarine set in white gold with diamond embellishments, for example, is a far cry from the little ring you may recall.
Request custom jewelry design help from your jeweler for a unique birthstone present. You’ll learn how to choose stones, metals, and styles to make a one-of-a-kind birthday present. Remember that each birthstone has its color and meaning, which may have a special meaning for the person who wears it.
But When is the Perfect Time to Give a Birthstone Gift?
What better way to mark a child’s birth than with this? A pendant set with a child’s birthstone is a lovely present for a new mother or a family that has recently welcomed a new member. Multiple birthstones can be put in some jewelry, which is an excellent way for any parent to have a wearing representation of the entire family.
The Silver Five Birthstone Personalized Bar Pendant is a beautiful way to honor a new family member. The sterling silver pendant comes with a gorgeous matching chain and may be personalized with 1-5 birthstones.
This is, without a doubt, the most obvious option! Birthstones have a personal meaning and are linked to excellent qualities. After all, the best month to offer a birthstone is the month in which it is most meaningful! They’re a great birthday gift for anyone searching for something unique.
Choose the Gold Brilliant Name Necklace with Birthstone to brighten their day on their special day! This has a gold-plated finish, and a birthstone accent put into their name pendant adds a touch of glitz to this 925 sterling silver necklace.
Birthdays, anniversaries, and other special occasions are ideal for giving birthstone jewelry. Wedding anniversaries are an excellent opportunity to give a necklace with many birthstones – one for each couple’s members. Birthstone jewelry is a beautiful wedding present!
The Silver Dog Tag Family Birthstone Necklace is a fantastic way to commemorate a memorable occasion. The pendant is anti-tarnish and 925 sterling silver and may accommodate up to four birthstones and four names. And the dog tag pendant is a popular choice among both men and women.
A birthstone is an excellent choice for an anniversary gift or a birthstone necklace. It’s an excellent gift for every month, and many individuals purchase them for their significant ones. It’s also a tremendous 2nd-anniversary gift for your spouse or a friend! Why not give this birthstone necklace a try? It’s excellent for any special event. You can locate one that meets your needs and isn’t too expensive!
Consider the advantages of birthstones if you’re not sure how to locate the appropriate birthstone jewelry. Many people believe that garnet is the January birthstone, and January is associated with new beginnings and the Earth’s orbit around the sun, among other things. Many people believe in the concept of karma, and wearing a birthstone necklace can help you in various ways. You’ll shield them and ward off negative feelings and emotions if you give them your birthstone.