When looking at a gemstone, it’s crucial to know what blue Zircon is made of and how it’s formed. This valuable stone has been used in Victorian jewelry for generations and has a variety of unique qualities that make it very appealing. Because the color of Blue Zircon is close to hyacinth blossoms, the word “zircon” is derived from the Latin word for “purity.” It’s also thought to improve inner tranquility and knowledge, among other things. It is also related to the ability to discern.
Aside from its aesthetic appeal, blue Zircon offers therapeutic properties and is excellent for spiritual development. The ability to concentrate is enhanced, which results in improved spiritual relationships. It improves the clarity of vision as well as emotional stability. It is beneficial in increasing fertility and has a lengthy list of other advantages. It is even thought to lower the incidence of skin problems in women. It also relieves fever, headaches, muscle pain, and migraine attacks.
Blue Zircon Gemstone
Blue Zircon is one of the most well-known semi-precious gemstones, and it is well-known for its stunning beauty and astrological properties. It is a semi-precious gemstone that belongs to the Nesosilicates mineral group, a type of silicate mineral. Many people are perplexed by this gemstone because they associate it with Cubic Zirconia, an artificial stone that shares many characteristics with Blue Zircon. On the other hand, blue Zircon is a natural gemstone with numerous desirable characteristics and a distinctive appearance.
It is widely regarded as the most valuable gemstone because of its authentic brilliance; yet, it contains Uranium and Thorium, emitting radioactive traces and enhancing its luster, making it the most valuable gemstone. Consequently, Blue Zircon changes its color and shines over time due to its radioactive characteristic.
Sri Lanka is currently renowned for providing the highest quality Blue Zircon. Colorless Zircon, on the other hand, is a viable alternative to diamond, and it offers a variety of advantages to those who choose to wear it. Blue Zircon is a gemstone part of the Zircon family. However, it is in high demand due to its high density, and it has a density of 7.5 on the Mohs scale. Furthermore, Blue Zircon is available in various colors and shapes, and it is in high demand in the jewelry market.
Blue Zircon’s Healing And Industrial Properties
- The gemstone Blue Zircon can assist you in achieving emotional and mental equilibrium with relative ease. There are numerous advantages for everyone under stress and is not focused on their aim.
- The color blue represents vision and growth, so the wearer suffering from vision loss will reap significant benefits from wearing blue Zircon.
- Women can benefit from wearing the Blue Zircon gemstone to improve their fertility and skin conditions. In addition, the stone has blessed the ladies with fertile hormones that aid in the simple creation of the kid and help keep the womb safe during pregnancy, according to legend.
- The use of blue Zircon makes it simple to achieve and cure chakra healing. Blue is the color of the universe, and the crown chakra, also known as the third eye chakra, is a chakra that is easily repaired. It has been noticed that practitioners develop greater intellectual capacity due to their connection with the absolute divine.
- It has been discovered that long-term use of the blue zircon gemstone provides relief for allergy and asthmatic sufferers.
- Zircon is effective in the treatment of epilepsy and fever-related disorders.
- According to research, people with low self-esteem and less confidence benefit from blue zircon stone.
- It is the appropriate stone for the growth of love and harmony between two people.
- Zircons are utilized to produce fiber optics, ceramics, and refractory materials, among other things.
- It is utilized in the production of machines to manufacture dental items and laboratory equipment.
Benefits Of Blue Zircon
In addition to its eye-catching beauty, natural Zircon also sparkles brilliantly and appears to be a magnificent gemstone. It is not an incredibly expensive gemstone; instead, it is a semi-precious gemstone that provides a brilliant shine, beautiful appearance, and better fortune to the stone’s wearer. It provides numerous advantages to its owner, some of which are listed below:
Improve One’s Financial And Social Standing
If you’ve been dealing with financial difficulties for a while, consider wearing this magnificent and fortune-telling gemstone. It improves your financial situation while also creating new prospects in your field of work. Eventually, it also helps to elevate your social standing.
Boost Your Creativity
Humans have utilized blue Zircon since the beginning of time, and it provides the user with new abilities. The ability to think creatively and communicate effectively is enhanced in the individual. Furthermore, it brings prosperity to the person who wears it.
Blessings for Married Life
The quality of a person’s marriage could be improved, by wearing Blue Zircon, according to Vedic Astrology, because it helps balance Venus’s happiness. Your marriage life will be revitalized by the presence of love, care, and understanding, and a strong tie will be formed between you and your partner.
Improve Hormone Disturbances
If your stamina and energy are being stifled, put on this mystical gemstone and watch how your life transforms. On the other hand, Blue Zircon bestows good health upon the wearer and protects them from disease.
Purifier Of The Soul
It is supposed to possess mystical abilities to infuse a person’s life with a fresh perspective and a renewed sense of vitality. The actual Blue Zircon is associated with positive energy since it eliminates all negative energies and brings about deep quiet and relaxation through its pleasant and relaxing vibrations.
Cleaning And Caring For Zircon
Zircon cleaning and maintenance are straightforward: avoid using steamers or ultrasonic cleaners. This is especially critical when dealing with stones that have been colored artificially (like most Blue Zircon). Also, avoid using harsh cleaning chemicals or agents, such as bleach or acid, to clean your home. Soft cloths or brushes and a block of mild soap or detergent, if necessary, should be used to clean the gem. To remove soapy residue from Zircon, rinse it with warm or room-temperature water. Zircon is a solid but fragile stone that can fracture or chip around the margins of faceted surfaces. If you take good care of your Zircon, it will continue to glitter for many years and may even be passed down.
Is Blue Zircon A Valuable Gemstone?
Blue zircons are valued at approximately $75 per carat for diamonds weighing 5 to 6. The more delicate colors and fancy forms might sell for $125 to $150 per carat on the wholesale market. The price of top-quality blue gemstones can reach $200 per carat. Stones weighing more than 10 carats are priced between $150 and $175 per carat.
Colorless Zircon is the purest form of the mineral, and high-quality, diamond-like stones can be tough to come by in large quantities. In truth, it is much rarer than diamonds, but it is also much less expensive. In terms of value, blue Zircon is the most valuable and sought-after of the zircon varieties.
How Do You Select The Best Blue Zircon?
Blue Zircon is a gorgeous gemstone available in various quality standards, which affects the price and worth of Blue Zircon in the marketplace. It has a particular luster that distinguishes it from other gemstones since it is sparkly and refractive. It is a semi-precious gemstone that is durable and can be found in various color variations. However, numerous gemstones are mislabeled as Blue Zircon, which confuses buyers. As a result, it is critical to gain a fundamental understanding of the characteristics of high-quality Blue Zircon to purchase an authentic specimen.
Keep in mind that the following elements influence the quality of a Blue Zircon; therefore, keep these considerations in mind before purchasing a Blue Zircon.
- Examine its color- Blue, pink, yellow, and white Zircons are among the most costly gemstones because they attract the buyer’s attention with their vibrant colors. However, it comes from various sources, and different sources generate Zircon in a variety of colors. On the other hand, Sri Lankan zircon and Columbian Zircon are the most precious gemstones available. If you want the most excellent quality, go for gemstones that are extremely deep and rich in color.
- Examine its cut- If it is simple to locate specimens in a gemstone, purchase that one because it demonstrates the validity of the Zirconium. Opt for a Zircon with a fine cut and a brilliant shape; an uneven cut is not considered a high-quality gemstone. Generally speaking, ovals, rounds, trilliants, and marquises are considered the most pleasing shapes.
- Crystal Clarity-The top-quality zircon has a crystal clear appearance and seems translucent, with no spots or streaks visible. Even though imperfections and inclusions are typical in natural gemstones, the genuine article provides an unobstructed view and a flawless appearance despite all of the inclusions.
Is Blue Zircon A Genuine Gem?
Blue Zircon is a color variation of the natural gemstone Zircon with a blue hue. It is well-known for having brilliant brilliance and exceptional clarity. This semi-precious jewelry gemstone is a favorite choice for designers. In the western world, it is recognized as the birthstone for December.
Blue Zircon is mistakenly believed to be connected to cubic zirconia, a synthetic diamond simulant used in jewelry. True to its name, zirconium silicate is a naturally occurring gemstone known by its mineral name zirconium. Zircon can be found in various colors, including blue, red, yellow, orange, green, brown, and colorless.
Who Is Appropriate For Wearing Blue Zircon?
Today, it is the most sought-after gemstone in the jewelry market for its distinctive dark color. Furthermore, it is referred to as Aquamarine and is designated as the birthstone for December.
Many astrologers feel that it is also associated with Saturn because of its vibrant color and true brilliance. It is advantageous for a person who is experiencing financial and other difficulties. It is renowned for its glitzy tone and astrological powers, both of which benefit the owner at the same time.
It provides numerous advantages to its wearer, and according to Vedic astrology, it is the birthstone of December and bestows blessings on the Zodiac signs of Tula (Libra) and Vrishabha (Taurus). In western astrology, on the other hand, it is highly recommended for Cancer. Furthermore, the zodiac signs of Capricorn, Gemini, Virgo, and Aquarius can all benefit from the use of this exquisite gemstone. Because it is related to various astrological beliefs, it is always best to confer with an astrologer before wearing this gemstone as mantras. It is necessary to perform the proper ceremony to reap the benefits of Blue Zirco.
Aside from that, wearing this genuine gemstone is highly advised for anyone coping with any mental or physical ailment. According to the manufacturer, it possesses magical properties that erase any negative energy from your environment while filling your life with happiness and joy.
The blue Zircon is a beautiful gemstone to use in wedding rings. It can clear your mind and restore the purity that has been lost in the past. It can also serve to remind you of your desires while also assisting you in understanding them. A blue zircon’s effectiveness depends on the amount of work you want to perform. It has been used as a talisman to aid travelers on their journeys throughout history, and it has long been seen as a symbol of development and honor. According to the manufacturer, people who wear blue Zircon can benefit from the relaxing effects of the stone.
The color blue Zircon is one of the most attractive gemstones, and its clarity is unparalleled. When worn on the hand, it can cleanse and heal the person who wears it. Because of its non-heat-sensitive nature are an excellent material for making necklaces, rings, and other jewelry. Since the beginning of time, it has been used as a talisman for travelers. An intense absorption spectrum makes it a good choice for astrological signs because it is acceptable.