One of the major rings that a lady loves or a man invest most to for a lady is an engagement ring. There are various types and selections of engagement rings and among them are the chocolate diamond engagement rings. They are one of the most prominent and classy diamond engagement rings currently.Many people, including celebrities, put on these rings because of their unique, rich color and the dazzling effect. However, some women simply find them unappealing because they are non-traditional and brown in color. Do you find chocolate diamond engagement rings lacking the beauty of white, colorless engagement rings? Keep reading to find out more about these stones and to see what side you find yourself on.
What Makes Chocolate Diamond Engagement Rings Special?
Besides the splendor and dazzle of a chocolate diamond, these engagement rings have other special benefits that makes them outstanding.
• Unique: These rings are the perfect choice for a person who wants a trendy, eccentric and stylish diamond engagement. This is because they are still novel and upcoming in the jewelry market. They rare and it is not easy to find anyone putting one such a ring. Your lady could be the first one to put on this special ring. Keep in mind, however, that unique rings come with a long-term commitment. Styles change and preferences can vary. There is a risk involved with something too non-traditional in the engagement ring world. Be sure that you chose a classy, non-trendy design if you are to opt for a non-of traditional center stone. This will offset the possibility of being too “different” years down the road.
• Complementary: The elegant shades of the diamonds display an exquisite match to almost every skin tone. It will emphasize perfectly the woman with brown eyes and hair. Nevertheless, it will fit any skin color perfectly.
• Corresponding: The neutral stone color of these engagement rings allows it to perfectly mix with other gemstones, including with diamonds.
• Affordable: They are cheaper than white diamond engagement rings and would perfectly fit anyone who minds the price. There are several gorgeous chocolate diamond engagement rings for less than $1000.
Choosing The Right Quality for Chocolate Diamond Engagement Rings
You will need to be sure of the quality of the engagement ring that you choose to buy. You can freely buy any ring quality, but it is important to be confident of buying a ring that is worth the given price.
• Choose a Reputable Dealer: When you need to look for a quality ring, you must keep in mind that not all chocolate diamond rings are genuine. There are some rings that have been color treated, so as to add the brilliance and tone. Other stones are man-made while others are synthetic stones, therefore, you should know your dealer or at least trade with a reliable one.
• Know The 4 C’s: When you are buying rings from a certain dealer, you will need to know the Clarity, Color, Cut and Carat of the given ring. When you are sure of the color, you will need to check and confirm its carats.
You need to check the clarity level of the engagement ring. Though it may be difficult to vie through the dark brown color, you will need to check and be sure that there are no visible blemishes like clouds or black spots. Ensure the stone is pure enough and you cannot spot any flaw with your naked eyes.
Choosing The Style
When you are going to choose one of the several chocolate diamond engagement rings, you will be provided with a huge range of styles. You will need to look at the following factors:
• Shape: Always go for a shape that is perfect for your hand or finger. Though a big rock is elegant, you will need to look for one that is easy and comfortable to wear.
• Design: The design of these engagement rings varies with different jewelers. You can therefore choose one that is elegant enough. It would be great if you chose a unique design, which will make it even more attractive on your hand.
• The metal and color settings: You will need to choose a nice color blend that suits you. The metal availability will also determine. The metal/stone ratio will be dependent to your choice and preference.
The chocolate engagement rings are a great match for other settings like platinum, white gold or gold. You could also choose to go for a yellow or rose gold, which can be accompanied with white diamonds. These are a type of engagement rings that are not just unique and elegant, but also complimentary. They will blend with any skin tone and can be mixed with other gemstones and still have an elegant look altogether. So when you are going to choose one of these rings, ensure you are keen about the 4C’s and you are purchasing it from a trusted dealer, who can tell you if the ring you are buying is genuine or not.
Chocolate Diamond Engagement Rings Gallery