A custom women’s birthstone necklace is a unique gift for a loved one, and there are several designs to choose from. You can also select an engraved chain to add to the charms. If you’re looking for a unique gift that will truly stand out from the crowd, consider a necklace with the recipient’s name and birthstone. They will love receiving such a special keepsake, but she’ll also be proud to show it off to all of her friends.
When choosing a birthstone necklace, the first step is determining the number of stones you want to include. The drop-down menus list each stone by birthstone, birth month, and stone type. Many of the styles will include an item image that shows the placement of the stones. Double-check where each stone is placed to ensure it’s the perfect fit.
What is the Tradition of Birthstone?
Birthstone jewelry has been a popular theme in Western and Eastern cultures. This concept has been used worldwide, with a gemstone representing a person’s birth month. The gemstones that belong to the months, on the other hand, have altered with time.
The origins of the custom may typically be traced back to the Bible’s description of the 12 stones placed into a Jewish priest’s breastplate. Having a gemstone that signifies numerous traits to represent a month grew in popularity over time.
There were no hard and fast standards, and many people were more concerned with the stone’s color than with the variety. For example, garnet and ruby were once used interchangeably as January birthstones because of their similar colors. Today, tanzanite, turquoise, lapis lazuli, and blue topaz are still used interchangeably as December birthstones since they are all blue stones.
Because of this widespread misunderstanding, the American National Association of Jewelers publicly agreed on a single list of birthstones in 1912.
Here are Some Beautiful Birthstone Necklaces for Women
Amazon Essentials Sterling Silver Genuine or Created Round Cut Birthstone Pendant Necklace, 18″
- 18″ cable chain with spring ring clasp, birthstone solitaire pendant necklace with a spherical birthstone prong-set in high polished sterling silver
- Made in the United States of America.
- Sterling silver 925
- These silver pieces are made to last a lifetime. This component has metal plating, flashing, or electrocoating; however, it can wear off with long-term or hard use. To keep your plated jewelry in good condition, keep it in a dark, cold, dry area like a pouch or an airtight box, and avoid touching plated things together. Also, keep your items away from cleaning products and perfume, which can harm them. If you ever need to send your jewelry somewhere, your local jeweler can help.
ELESHOW Mothers Day Gifts I Love You Heart Pendant Birthstone Crystal Necklaces Jewelry Gifts for Women
- Imported With This Necklace, You Can Express Your Love: It’s not always simple to put feelings that indicate how much you care for someone into words.
- March is the birthstone for March, and it represents the purity of spirit and soul. The birthstone for March was also supposed to promote marital pleasure.
- Wearing Comfortable: ELESHOW Jewelry is lead-free, nickel-free, hypoallergenic, and skin-friendly; pendant: 0.77″ x 0.99″; chain: 18″+ 2″ extender
- GUARANTEE FOR 90 DAYS: We provide a 90-day “Not Artificial Damage” money-back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction. Customer service is outstanding. ELESHOW guarantees your happiness.
- Each piece of jewelry comes in its gift box, making it ideal for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, and wedding anniversaries.
BAUMA AUTO MOM Heart Necklace with Birthstones Heart Mother Necklaces for Women Grandmother Love Heart Pendant Jewelry for Mothers Day Birthday Anniversary
- [Mother’s Day Necklace: “MOM”] A necklace is a must-have for any delicate and attractive woman. The birthstone inlaid in the middle of this necklace says “You are the one for me” and sparkles, making this one-of-a-kind and fashionable pendant the ideal gift for your mother, wife, or grandma.
- [Wife/Promise Mother’s Necklace] Choose a beautiful motherly necklace and present it to your wife, the love of your life. Make a promise of everlasting love to her in honor of her unselfish dedication and magnificence on this wonderful Mother’s Day.
- [Mom’s Birthstone Necklace] We have 12 different gemstone colors that correlate to each month’s birthstone, and you can choose the color based on her month of birth.
- [Grandmother’s Heart Pendant Necklace] With a delicate and one-of-a-kind necklace, a great-grandma appears beautiful and elegant in an instant. Make it an excellent addition to any woman’s jewelry collection who wishes to be noticed for her distinctive, luxury style. Wife, Mothers, and Mothers-in-Law will love these gifts for Mother’s Day, Birthdays, and Anniversary Celebrations. [Following the Service] Guaranteed 30-day refund or exchange. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the goods.
Personalized Birthstone Name Handmade Necklace for Women Petite Gift For Her Anniversary Gift for Girlfriend Bridesmaid Jewelry Custom Mothers Day Gifts – CN-BS-SH
- For your unique necklace, select a birthstone and a name.
- Stainless steel, gold plated/silver plated/rose gold plated
- The length of the necklace is 17.5 inches.
- The charm measures around 0.5 inches (12 millimeters) in diameter.
- Each item is made-to-order, giving each of our creations a distinct signature that is unique to you.
Amazon Collection Sterling Silver Created Opal and White Sapphire Open Heart Pendant Necklace, 18″
- In 925 sterling silver, a heart-shaped opal stone is set in a twisted open heart pattern with white sapphire accents.
- The birthstone for October is opal.
- A thoughtful jewelry present that will be treasured for many years
- Spring ring closure on an 18″ chain
- Handcrafted using the finest materials.
- 925 Sterling Silver with rhodium coating for additional luster and durability
- These silver pieces are made to last a lifetime. This component has metal plating, flashing, or electrocoating; however, it can wear off with long-term or hard use. To keep your plated jewelry in good condition, keep it in a dark, cold, dry area like a pouch or an airtight box, and avoid touching plated things together. Also, keep your items away from cleaning products and perfume, which can harm them. If you ever need your jewelry replated, your local jeweler can advise you on where to send it.
What are Some Birthstones?
Garnet is famed for its rich red gemstone, but few gems can match its color range; it comes in every rainbow color except blue. Jewelry with garnet as a birthstone can be found here.
The beautiful purple tone of amethyst ranges from mild to dark. Amethyst of the highest quality has transparency and a rich purple tone with burgundy or rose flashes.
March – Aquamarine
Aquamarine is a light to medium blue gemstone that is frequently colored with a hint of green. Look through our selection of aquamarine birthstone jewelry.
Diamonds come in a broad spectrum of colors, although most are colorless to very pale yellow or brown. Look through our collection of diamond birthstone jewelry.
The lush green hue of emerald is unmatched by any other green gemstone. Look through our collection of emerald birthstone jewelry.
Moonstone, Cultured Pearl- June
Cultured pearls blend nature’s beauty with man’s ingenuity to create an organic gemstone available in a wide range of designs and pricing. While the most costly moonstones have a colorless sheen and excellent transparency, some of the most popular have a silvery-white sheen with a white-to-gray body. Look through our collection of birthstone jewelry with pearls and moonstones.
Ruby – July
Ruby is recognized as the “King of Gems” because of its crimson hue and intensity, unmatched by any other red gemstone. Look through our collection of ruby birthstone jewelry.
Peridot comes in various colors, from light yellow-green to darker tones of olive. Peridot birthstone jewelry is available.
Sapphire is a stone that represents loyalty and promise. It is a symbol of wisdom for many people, and it is thought to aid communication and inspiration. Peace, serenity, and calmness are all qualities that sapphires foster.
The spectral display of shimmering hues flashing within the deep depths of opal dazzles the sight. Tourmaline is the gem kind with the most colors and color combinations. Look through our collection of opal and tourmaline birthstone jewelry.
Topaz and Citrine – November.
Topaz comes in various colors, including cold (blue, green) and warm (amber, orange, and brown). Citrines come in various colors, from golden champagne to deep Madeira wine. Look through our collection of topaz and citrine birthstone jewelry.
Turquoise, Blue Zircon, and Tanzanite – December
Turquoise comes in various opaque colors, from robin’s egg blue to soft verdigris green. Zircon comes in various colors, with blue being the most popular. Due to zircon’s brightness and highly dispersive nature, its colorless variation is occasionally mistaken for diamond. Tanzanite’s color spans from blue to purple, and it has a depth and purity of color that few other gems can equal. Take a look at the birthstone jewelry for turquoise and tanzanite.
What Stores Sell Birthstone Jewelry?
Birthstone jewelry is appropriate for birthdays and new mothers, graduations, anniversaries, and coming-of-age celebrations.
Pendants and bracelets are popular birthstone jewelry products, but rings and earrings are attractive alternatives. Family trees, infinity symbols, and names are all popular pendant designs. A birthstone charm can be given as a thoughtful addition to a loved one’s charm bracelet.
Customization is an excellent method to make birthstone jewelry one-of-a-kind. Engraving a name or incorporating a personal touch are two options for customization. If you’re looking for a gift, take inspiration from inside jokes and personal codes to create something unique.
Going online gives you simple access to affordable pricing and an almost limitless selection when it comes to birthstone jewelry. The Blue Nile has a department dedicated to birthstone jewelry, pricing to fit all budgets. Pendants, rings, earrings, and bracelets are among the items available, all of which can be personalized.
Although these are generally restricted and sold out quickly, James Allen offers an exclusive gemstone jewelry collection. Please take a look at their exquisite gemstone jewelry.
You may also shop for birthstone jewelry on Amazon, a wide selection to suit all budgets.
Is it Appropriate to Give a Birthstone Necklace as a Gift?
The birthstone is linked to one’s own and a loved one’s birthdays, and birthday jewelry is a one-of-a-kind and personalized present. Your loved ones will be relieved to learn that you can choose a stone that suits you and dress in lovely birthday attire.
Some people pay tribute to their grandmothers by finding the perfect necklace. You can accomplish the same!
Which Birthstone is the Most Valuable?
The stone from February is the rarest. In three states: Montana, Wyoming, and Rhode Island, there are six rare stones, with the diamond being the rarest and topaz being the rarest.
You can also see if the woman was born in February, April, or November by looking at her birth certificate.
The Lady would adore this trendy birthstone pendant, which can be customized in various ways. By viewing this video lesson on making a personalized birthstone necklace, you can demonstrate that you’ve put in the work.
Why is the Diamond the Most Precious Birthstone?
No one gets to select their birthdate, of course. Anyone born in April, on the other hand, was given the most valuable of all birthstones: the diamond. This isn’t just a matter of taste; diamonds have distinct physical and intangible characteristics that set them apart from the rest of the glittering field.
For thousands of years, diamonds have captivated people’s fascination. For millennia, rulers have valued diamonds, symbolizing love and inspiring artists. No other gemstone has amassed the same aura of enigma and allure as diamonds. The diamond, its origins, and its abilities are all the subject of legends. The ancient Greeks thought diamonds were pieces of falling stars. (In actuality, small diamond-bearing meteorites have been observed falling to Earth, indicating that they were not far away.) Cupid’s arrows were fabled to have diamonds at their tips in classical Roman literature.
“The evil eye shall have no power to harm him who shall wear the diamond as a charm,” an anonymous poet claimed of the stone’s ability to ward off bad luck in the second century B.C.E. Even if you don’t believe in the supernatural claims, learning about the endless lore around diamonds is intriguing and an excellent conversation starter.
You can also choose a necklace that displays the month of birth in a heart shape. These necklaces are an elegant gift for a new college graduate or a woman moving away from home. You can even get one that features your birthstone crystal. These necklaces will be treasured forever. So, what are you waiting for? Start browsing and find the perfect necklace for your loved one. You’ll be glad you did! And remember, the most important thing is to choose a necklace that will bring a smile to her face.
If you want to buy a necklace for a loved one, choose a women’s birthstone necklace that symbolizes that person’s birthstone. Choose a unique style that has a message. There are many great designs to choose from at Eve’s Addiction. You can choose a design with her birthstone and personalize it with a name or a special message. There’s no better gift than a custom-made women’s birthstone necklace!