If you’re born under the sign of Taurus, you may be interested in learning more about this gem. The birthstone has many benefits, from increasing your concentration and creativity to improving your mood. It also represents wisdom and truth, so it can help you make wiser decisions and enhance your relationships. But how do you know which gemstone is best for you? Here are some tips. Let your intuition guide you to the best birthstone for your Taurus.
Wearing your Taurus birthstone – If you are a person born under the sign of Taurus, wearing your gemstone as jewelry can improve your qualities. This stone is an excellent piece of jewelry to wear or even carry around with you. You can wear it as a pendant or place it in a particular location in your home. If you’re not comfortable wearing it, you can carry it in your pocket. A pendant with a Taurus birthstone can improve your reliability, stability, and self-love.
The Emerald, Cleopatra’s Favourite Gemstone, is the Main Stone for Taurus
The Emerald has a long history of being a gemstone linked with the ancient world’s wealth, prosperity, and regal rulers. Emperor Nero was supposed to wear flat Emerald crystals over his eyes while watching gladiator fights. The Incas highly valued emerald jewels still fall hard for the charm of the mysterious sparkle of green that makes the Emerald so appealing in today’s society. The Emerald is the principal birthstone for those born under the sign of Taurus, and it is likely to speak directly to their hearts. This birthstone is also associated with Venus, making it an even better match.
The Emerald exudes elegance and the promise of wealth and prosperity, which is a perfect match for paying attention to the heartfelt delicacies that make Taurus people feel appreciated after a long day’s labor. This priceless stone appeals to their more lavish side, but it also has a solid connection to the natural wonders that mother nature has bestowed onto the world.
The Emerald gemstone is also regarded as a good luck charm, attracting great optimism and aiding in a person’s spiritual awakening. The Emerald entices folks who can’t seem to shed the Taurus trait of stubbornness to sit at peace and let it go.
What are Other Birthstones of Taurus?
Malachite is another fantastic option for those looking for a Taurus stone for their birthplace jewelry. Malachite is a vivid green stone that functions as a heart protector, bringing harmony to the left and right sides of the intellect. Malachite also aids in the alignment of the chakras, which relieves tension and aids in the release of perfectionism. This swirled green stone gently nudges Taureans to let go of self-limiting notions that may be preventing them from stepping out and allowing the entire spectrum of their inner light to shine bright.
Peridot, the lovely twinkle, is a millennia-old stone with many medicinal powers and fascinating stories woven into its name. Peridot is a natural soother of that Taurus-style bull-headed temperament and can help to offer a little more suppleness to balance out the stubbornness. Cleopatra used it and is even reported to be found among the debris of falling stars. Find out more about Peridot’s significance.
Taureans are invited to cease kicking against the current by the Aquamarine ocean flow. Taurus energy is prone to be trapped in its ways, but the mighty rush of this lucky stone guarantees that it learns to let go. Aquamarine’s powerful water connection enables the wearer to reconnect with life’s elixir and wash away toxic feelings, allowing them to be bright and pure once more. Learn more about the meaning of the gemstone Aquamarine.
The lyrical color scheme of Lapis Lazuli, a talisman of great healing, is ideal for relieving the tightly wound stress that can become lodged in the system of persons born under the star sign of Taurus. Lapis Lazuli is a crystal that aids in the development of a desire for more significant learning and increased intellect. Taureans are known for their physical dedication to hard work, and this gemstone fosters more profound thought, allowing them to exercise their minds. Learn more about the significance of Lapis Lazuli.
Here are Some Beautiful Birthstone Jewelry for Taurus Born
NOVICA Lapis Lazuli .925 Sterling Silver Pendant Necklace, 15.25″ ‘Blue Lady…’
- Authentic: a handcrafted fair trade product by NOVICA artisans.
- An official NOVICA Story Card confirming quality and authenticity is included.
- NOVICA created this piecelaboration with Somluck Komolmith.
- An original NOVICA jewelry pouch is included, which you may keep or give as a gift.
- 25 in. L x 0.1 in. W necklace; 1.4 in. L x 0.6 in. W pendant; 2 in. L extender.
Peora Peridot Pendant in 14 Karat White Gold, Classic Solitaire, Cushion Cut, 6mm, 1 Carat total
- WOMEN’S TIMELESS PERIDOT JEWELRY – Our Peora 14K Gold Pendants Collection has given the traditional solitaire favorite a vibrant twist. Natural Peora Peridot, Cushion Cut, 6mm, 1 Carat, with its characteristic Rich Leaf Green tint for a rich shine. Checkerboard faceting is hand-cut and set in 14-karat white gold for maximum shine. A flexible and attractive piece of jewelry is a must-have.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY – Our trained Craftsmen carefully select each Peora Peridot from the best materials, polishing each stone meticulously to enhance the stone’s color and beauty, resulting in an outstanding display of sparkle and brilliance. Peoria’s exquisite jewelry offers not just a history of authenticity but also a guarantee of high quality. 14K gold jewelry is hallmarked and has a 14K stamp.
- PEACE OF MIND – Each piece of Peora jewelry is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and a satisfaction guarantee.
- AN EVERYDAY LUXURY GOLD PENDANT – Enjoy this lovely delicate Peridot pendant for women, made of Premium 14K Gold for a long-lasting and hypoallergenic look. It comes with an 18-inch Sterling Silver chain with rhodium polished for a brilliant shine. The pendant is 0.5×0.25 inches in size.
- MEANINGFUL BIRTHSTONE GIFT – Raise the bar on gifting. Peridot is a popular birthstone for August. Give Peora Peridot jewelry to your wife, girlfriend, daughter, mother, sister, bestfriend, or yourself a beautiful gift! A beautiful gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, graduation, promotion, push presents for expecting mothers, and many other occasions. In a Peora Signature Gift Box, your gift is ready to give.
Peora Aquamarine with Genuine Diamond Pendant in 14 Karat White Gold, Heart Shape Solitaire, 6mm, 0.75 Carat total
- WOMEN’S FINE AQUAMARINE JEWELRY – Our Peora 14K Gold Pendants Collection has given the traditional solitaire favorite a vibrant twist. Natural Peora Aquamarine, Heart shape, 6mm, 0.7 carats, AAA Quality Grade, with a characteristic Light Blue tint for beautiful radiance. A genuine Round Brilliant Cut Diamond, 0.07 carat, is set in 14 Karat White Gold for optimum shine. A flexible and attractive piece of jewelry is a must-have.
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY – Each Peora Aquamarine is hand-selected from the best materials and thoroughly polished to enhance the color and beauty of the stone, resulting in an exceptional display of sparkle and brilliance. Peoria’s exquisite jewelry offers not just a history of authenticity but also a guarantee of high quality. 14K gold jewelry is hallmarked and has a 14K stamp.
- PEACE OF MIND – Each piece of Peora jewelry is accompanied by a Certificate of Authenticity and a satisfaction guarantee.
- LUXURY GOLD PENDANT FOR EVERYDAY WEAR – Indulge in this lovely delicate Aquamarine pendant for women, constructed of Premium 14K Gold for a long-lasting and hypoallergenic wear. Genuine Diamond (0.07 carat, H-I, SI-I clarity) accented. It comes with an 18-inch Sterling Silver chain with rhodium polished for a brilliant shine. The pendant is 0.63×0.25 inches in size.
- AQUAMARINE GIFTS THAT ARE ELEGANT AND MEANINGFUL – Take your gift-giving to the next level. Aquamarine is a popular birthstone for March. Give Peora Aquamarine jewelry to your wife, girlfriend, daughter, mother, sister, bestfriend, or yourself as a meaningful gift! A beautiful gift for weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, Christmas, Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, graduation, promotion, push presents for expecting mothers, and many other occasions. In a Peora Signature Gift Box, your gift is ready to give.
Amazon Essentials Sterling Silver Created Emerald Four Stone Pendant Necklace, 18″
- Emerald is the May birthstone, and this sterling silver pendant necklace features four round cut 4mm manufactured emerald stones in a swirling linear prong setting.
- A thoughtful jewelry present that will be treasured for many years
- Spring ring closure on an 18″ cable chain
- Handcrafted using the finest materials.
- 925 Sterling Silver with rhodium coating for additional luster and durability
- These silver pieces are made to last a lifetime. This component has metal plating, flashing, or electrocoating; however, it can wear off with long-term or hard use. To keep your plated jewelry in good condition, keep it in a dark, cold, dry area like a pouch or an airtight box, and avoid touching plated things together. Also, keep your items away from cleaning products and perfume, which can harm them. If you ever need your jewelry replated, your local jeweler can advise you on where to send it.
Effy Womens 925 Sterling Silver Malachite Stud Earrings, Green, One Size
- 925 sterling silver studs with a round-shaped malachite gemstone
- May vary in size, shape, and color because they are handmade and use natural stones.
How to Use Birthstones to Manifest Magic?
Choose Taurus birthstone jewelry to honor your zodiac sign. Wearing a gemstone against the skin is ideal for improving energy absorption, whether it’s a necklace pressed against your chest, a ring slid on the finger, or a bracelet that beats against your pulse and sends vibrations directly to the heart.
For people born under the sign of Taurus, choosing birthstone jewelry is a no-brainer. As previously stated, Taureans tend to err on the side of extravagance from time to time, so choosing a lovely piece of jewelry that features your birthstone as the focal point wonderfully honors your desire to indulge yourself.
Emerald and other green gems, Taurus birthstones, are strongly linked to the heart chakra and can help repair it. Simply being aware of the therapeutic properties of crystals can assist in raising vibrations and keep the heart open to the wonders of the universe. Taurus has been linked to the other jewels because of her incredible manifestation abilities. They can make space for dreams to spring into physical being by meditating on the things the wearer wishes by touching the stone, utilizing positive imagery, and clearing the channels of tangled ideas.
What Color is Taurus Birthstone?
Taurus’ spirit will be nourished by the color green, and this color will also strengthen its connection to nature and growth.
Like the rich greens in which the Bulls thrive, Green is a sign of prosperity and growth. In the springtime, Taurus’ season, the return of green will strengthen its connection to this sign.
Taureans are also known to invest in money and wealth, which are green in hue. This is why this Taurus is attracted to stones with a green color, particularly emeralds. However, some Taurus birthstones come in various colors, including blue, pink, and orange.
As previously stated, Taurus is an earth sign, and Taurus types should wear earthy colored gemstones. They can, for example, use gold, silver, yellow, and copper tones.
How to Choose a Birthstone for your Taurus?
Taurus’ passionate nature will allow you to choose the perfect Taurus birthstone with an empathic vibration. Furthermore, your love of fashion and beauty will aid you in selecting one that emphasizes Taurus’ kind and pleasant attributes.
You can also look through the list of stones connected with the Taurus zodiac sign below to find the ideal birthstone. Discover every feature of the Taurus birthstone and use your intuition to determine which birthstone resonates the best with you.
What can you do with your Taurus Birthstone?
Healing stones are a fantastic technique to enhance Taurus’ positive attributes while minimizing its negative features.
Your Taurus birthstone can be worn in a variety of ways:
When meditating, you can also employ Taurus birthstones. This will help relax your mind, strengthen your attention, and deepen your practice.
Tauruses enjoy the finer things in life. As a result, you can display your birthstone throughout your home. This will make you feel safer and increase your quality while also benefiting the people there.
Wear your birthstone as jewelry to keep the energies of your birthstone in your auric field. Both Emerald and Rose Quartz can be used in pendants to encourage relationship loyalty or self-love.
Placing your Taurus birthstone in your pocket is another option. It will aid you with your dependability, strong determination, and stability because it is a sign associated with the foundation chakra.
A crystal singing bowl is another excellent way to get the benefits of your birthstone’s frequency. Taurus will resonate with the frequency of the root chakra.
An elixir is an excellent method to stay hydrated while also getting the healing benefits of Taurus birthstones. However, not all stones can be utilized to make elixirs.
What Colors Must Be Avoided By Taurus?
A Taurus spirit should avoid yellow, crimson, and eggplant.
Yellow is a vibrant yet unpredictable color. It can make you feel frustrated and agitated, which isn’t good for your grounded spirit. Surrounding oneself with yellow may cause you to lose focus on what matters.
Red exudes dominant and intolerant energy that isn’t appropriate for your already misunderstood zodiac sign. You have strong opinions; the last thing you need is more dominant energy in the mix.
Arrogance, egotism, and immaturity are all represented by the eggplant. This brownish-purple color promotes fantasy, which is terrible for your realistic side, which prefers to see things as they are.
How to Cleanse Stones and Birthstone Jewelry?
The cleansing of Taurus birthstones is an essential component of gemstone ownership. These stones are notorious for absorbing negative energies, so it’s so crucial to cleanse them regularly and restore their positive purity. Cleansing the stones regularly keeps them in top form and ensures that those potent energies continue to flow freely.
Place the stone or jewelry in a freshwater basin with a pinch or two of sea salt and leave it in this tonic overnight to keep it washed and clean. The sea salt works softly on the jewels, washing away the bad energies trapped in the crevices of the stone and ensuring that every inch is regenerated and restored to total health, much like plunging into the ocean to clear your thoughts.
Place the stone in the moonlight for a night to purify it entirely and imbue it with high-frequency mystical forces that complement its earthly aspect for those who want to go a step further with the cleansing procedures. Place in a safe location beneath the sky and allow the moon to do its thing; if Venus shines brightly, you’ll get even more power.
Smudging with specific herbs is another technique for people to cleanse their stones and gemstone jewelry. Sage is one of the most common spiritual herbs for cleansing crystals, but rose and myrrh will work well with these Taurus stones.
Those who have their Taurus gemstones on them all the time should wash or smudge the stone once a week to keep the energy flowing smoothly. Even if the jewelry is only worn once or twice a year, it will benefit from being smudged or cleaned regularly. If you’re doing direct healing work, such as opening chakras and manifesting with intention, you should cleanse your chakras after each session to ensure nothing gets stuck.
Taureans have a whirlwind of excellent characteristics; their practicality, grounded attitude, and willingness to get their hands dirty ensure they obtain what they desire. While this can often border on stubbornness, these specially selected and hand-picked gemstones are meant to promote more conservative movements and ensure that individuals can let go and enjoy the ride without the danger of getting carried away.
Taurus birthstones are typically found in the earth’s greens, the blue of rippling waterways, and the sun’s gold, and they represent the harmony of nature. Regardless of how chaotic the world is, they can’t help but exude serenity and clarity. Taureans can discover their place in the universe where they can grow through all the seasons of change by keeping this talisman close by, tied to the loving planet, Venus.
Which birthstone has a special meaning for you? Connect the links by mentioning your birth month and stone in the comments.