A birthstone band ring is a lovely and sentimental gift for that special someone in your life. This ring is available in 14K yellow gold and features a stunning blue aquamarine birthstone as the center stone, which is included in the price. This ring is a size seven, and you can find it in the Women’s section of the store. The proceeds from every purchase go to UNICEF, and every gift purchased helps save a life. The ring is available for purchase for $58. If you’re looking for a unique gift for someone special, a birthstone band ring is a great option.
A band made with watermelon tourmaline, the birthstone for October, is elegant and features a round-cut diamond accent. It is the ideal ring to wear alone or stacked with other bands. A band that does not form a complete loop allows for the perfect amount of space for the solitaire center stone to be displayed. Using two Swarovski crystals to create a brand is a unique design that accentuates the beauty of this beautiful birthstone. It will bring a sparkly and one-of-a-kind element to any woman’s ensemble.
A Birthstone Band Ring is a Beautiful and Special Gift
It is possible to create a stunning look by stacking birthstone rings with other glamorous designs. If you’d prefer a more straightforward option, you can purchase a single band containing only one birthstone. You can add a message, a couple’s name, a particular date, or an engraved birthstone to make them unique. Inset or prong settings are excellent choices, and you should consider which style best suits your tastes and budget.
A stackable ring allows you to add more personality to your ring stacking collection. Choose from sterling silver, yellow, white, or rose gold as your metal of choice. You can even add another birthstone ring to your stacking collection to make it more diverse. Whichever metal band you choose, you’ll be able to find a birthstone ring that matches your style and budget. It’s the perfect present for someone special. If you’re not sure what kind of birthstone ring to get, Helzberg Diamonds can help you out.
Birthstones are a colorful, fun, and popular way to introduce someone to the world of gemstones. It doesn’t matter where you are in the world or your gender, age, nationality, or religion; they appeal to audiences everywhere. Birthstones are filled with secrets, characteristics, and lore specific to each gemstone. It is possible to find many myths and legends relating to the many different powers and attributes that birthstones possess. Learning about birthstones can be both an educational and entertaining experience; regardless of whether or not you believe these legends, it is difficult to dispute. Discover what makes your birthstone such a powerful statement of your most acceptable characteristics by selecting the month you were born from the list below.
- Garnet is the birthstone for January.
- Amethyst is the birthstone for February.
- Aquamarine is the birthstone for March.
- Diamond is the birthstone for April.
- Emerald is the birthstone for May.
- Pearl or Alexandrite are the birthstones for June.
- Ruby is the birthstone for July.
- Peridot is the birthstone for August.
- Sapphire is the birthstone for September.
- Tourmaline or Opal are the birthstones for October.
- Topaz or citrine are the birthstones for November.
- Tanzanite, Zircon, or Turquoise is the birthstones for December.
Birthstone Band Ring
- The January birthstone is garnet, a dark, flaming red gemstone. It represents the dynamic life force within each person. Grenadine engagement ring by the Blue Nile. The oval garnet is surrounded by a halo of brilliant round diamonds in 18K white gold. Diamonds pavé-set line the band’s top half.
- Anne admires Maxilla’s amethyst brooch and causes havoc when she wears it without permission in Anne of Green Gables. It’s a stunning stone, and it’s the birthstone for those born in February, the month of love. Palomar Picasso’s amethyst hexagon ring is elegant and straightforward. This engagement ring is ideal for highlighting the stone’s beauty and its unique cut.
- March’s aquamarine is the perfect gemstone for saying goodbye to winter and hello to spring. Gemma by WP Diamonds is a stunning aquamarine engagement ring. The pear-shaped aquamarine is surrounded by diamonds in intricate designs along the top half of the white gold band.
- Bloodstone is an alternate March birthstone with green with orange or red spots. Simple and elegant, Gemologist’s oval bloodstone ring in 18K rose gold. The ring’s four white round natural diamonds help accentuate the bloodstone, and the braided band adds to its beauty.
- Diamonds inspire reflection and can represent light and purity, which any engaged couple will appreciate. Diamonds are also traditional engagement ring gems. The Ruth Ring by Kima reinvents a classic engagement ring style. The large center diamond stands out, while the 12 accent diamonds lining the band add sparkle. The yellow gold band curves around the Finger, forming a V with the diamond.
- April’s birthstone is topaz, and white topaz engagement rings are typically less expensive. White topaz is a hope, joy, and love stone. What’s not to love? Macy’s has a lovely white topaz teardrop birthstone ring. The luster of the white topaz contrasts beautifully with the gleaming silver of the band.
- Emeralds signify love and rebirth. May is the month of spring, so the birthstone is emerald. With its timeless setting and vibrant center stone, this emerald ring from Brilliant Earth is a perfect mix of classic and unique.
- June’s birthstone ring has grown in popularity since Emma Stone revealed it in 2019. It means fertility and longevity. While not every couple wants children, they all want a long life together. Imitation pearls are as beautiful as genuine freshwater pearls and are even more remarkable. They’re also vegan-friendly, so that any bride can wear them. Macy’s has a large faux pearl ring surrounded by swirled bands of pave cubic zirconium stones. The ring is plated sterling.
- The Lots O’ Rock Nest Ring by Judith Bright features a moonstone centerpiece. Each ring is handcrafted in Judith Bright’s studio in Nashville. The ring has two gold-filled stacked bands and a large chunky moonstone. Moonstone, also known as hectoliter, has an optical phenomenon called adularescence that gives it a luminous beauty. It is a modern June birthstone.
- July’s birthstone, Ruby, represents passion, protection, and love. Mark Broumand’s stunning ruby ring features a mixed cushion cut birthstone. A halo of brilliant-cut diamonds surrounds it. The platinum band is adorned with diamonds.
- In a relationship, Peridot represents health and compassion. This dazzling yellowish-green gem is stunning in an engagement ring. An elegant two-halo peridot ring from the Blue Nile. Diamonds and peridots surround the central gem.
- September’s birthstone is the brilliant blue sapphire. It represents fortune and wisdom. Tiffany & Co. has a stunning sapphire engagement ring.
JewelryGift Choose Your Color Gemstone Band Rings 925 Sterling-Silver Beautiful Western Design Wedding or Anniversary Chakra Healing Birthstone for Men and Women Ring Size US 4 to 13
- METAL & GEMSTONE: Crafted in sterling silver, stamped 925, nickel free. The ring is available in US Size: 4 To 13. Set with premium quality (2 mm x 2 mm) Round Gemstones in Bar-setting.
- Occasions: Perfect as a promise ring, engagement ring, or wedding ring. Give this ring to celebrate landmark occasions and commitment. Surprise your loved one (mother, daughter, granddaughter, wife) on their special day, be it their anniversary, sweet 16, or birthday.
- THE PERFECT GIFT: This beautiful jewelry would be a perfect gift for that special someone in your life. Great gifts for daughters, gifts for women, gifts for mom, gifts for wife, gifts for aunt, gifts for best friend, gifts for Love, etc. Ideal Birthday Gifts, Anniversary Gifts, Christmas Gifts, Graduation Gifts, Mother’s Day Gifts, Valentine’s Day Gifts, etc, or just as a surprise to remind that special one how much you care!
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Sterling silver ring is precious jewelry and it’s very easy oxidized, please avoid contact with corrosive substances, including daily skincare and cosmetics
- CONTACT US: If you have any questions, please post in “Customer Questions & Answers” below the “Product specifications”.
Which Finger is the Most Appropriate for a Birthstone Ring?
As a result of the traditional use of the left hand for romantic bands (i.e., wedding rings, engagement rings, and promise rings), it is most common for people to wear their birthstone rings on the right hand, which makes sense. The tradition of exchanging wedding rings can be traced back to ancient Egypt, ancient Greece, and ancient Rome, among other civilizations. Every culture in the world has chosen to wear their wedding rings on the fourth finger of their left hand because they believe that there is a vein in this finger that leads directly to the heart.
Is it Appropriate to Give a Birthstone as a Gift?
Birthstone jeweler is a one-of-a-kind and personal gift because the gemstone is linked to your loved one’s birthday and thus birth month. Your loved ones will be pleased that you took the time to find the perfect birthstone for them, and they will feel special wearing something lovely associated with their birthday. Birthstones, according to experts, can be traced all the way back to the Bible. In Exodus 28, Moses gives instructions on how to make special garments for Aaron, the High Priest of the Hebrews, who will be wearing them. The breastplate was to be made up of twelve precious gemstones, one for each of Israel’s twelve tribes, and it was to be worn by the king.
What is your Favorite Place to Wear your Birthstone Ring?
Little Finger is a fictional character. Wearing a birthstone ring on the little Finger (also known as the pinkie) is a unique way to express yourself. Believe it or not, the little Finger attracts more attention than the thumb, despite its diminutive size. This makes it a great place to show your support for a particular institution, cause, or family. The little finger, also known as the pinky finger, is a finger on the left hand. This finger is particularly noticeable when a ring is worn on it, indicating that the person is an excellent negotiator. However, the ring on this finger also serves as a symbol of one’s professional accomplishments.
What is the Procedure for Wearing Birthstone Rings?
It is given to mothers and grandmothers as a gift. It is frequently used to represent one’s family, including members who are alive, deceased, or on the way. You can choose to have the birthstones of your children or grandchildren incorporated into the design and have their names engraved onto the ring. In most cases, the birthstones of the wearer’s children are included in the design.
Is it True that Birthstones are Real?
Genuine birthstones are natural gemstones associated with a particular month of birth. In my listings, a named gemstone denotes precisely what it is. Because they are natural stones, the colors can vary from one to the next and whether or not they contain inclusions within the stone. The concept of birthstones originated in the first century because there was believed to be a connection between the twelve stones in the priestly breastplate, the twelve months of the year, and the twelve signs of the zodiac.
While diamond engagement rings have long been the standard, birthstone band rings are becoming increasingly popular. The engagement rings of Princess Diana and Kate Middleton, for example, were made of sapphire, while the bride’s ring was made of a pink padparadscha sapphire. The famous Jackie Kennedy ring featured an emerald surrounded by diamonds, a birthstone band ring. Aaron, Moses’ older brother, was the first to use birthstones in jewelry. Moses mentions the importance of Aaron, a high priest among the Israelites, in Exodus twenty-eight. He is thus credited with the invention of birthstone jewelry. These birthstone band rings are lovely, but they’re also valuable and meaningful. Gemstones have long been associated with ancient meanings and associations.