Buying birthstone lockets for your special lady is terrific to show your love and affection for her. She will be delighted to see her precious charm, but she will also feel unique from everyone else. A birthstone locket is a perfect gift for a mother-to-be. They make an excellent gift for a mother-to-be because they will last a lifetime.
Birthstones are valuable semi-precious gems and can be expensive. When buying a birthstone locket, you need to check its authenticity. The best way to do so is to buy it from a reputable jewelry store. While replicas may be more affordable, genuine birthstones are heavier. If you want to give a birthstone necklace as a gift, get it from a trustworthy store.
If you don’t want to spend a fortune on the locket, you can choose a birthstone charm. These necklaces are available every month of the year and can be worn by women of all ages. Many people buy birthstones lockets as birthday gifts, but the real ones are much more beautiful and expensive. They can be an excellent gift for your loved one. These locks are an excellent way to show your love and support for them.
What’s the Difference Between Traditional and Modern Birthstone Jewelry?
Even though the lists differ slightly, romantic gem enthusiasts in Western cultures today frequently chose birthstones from both lists. While most modern consumers do not believe these stones have extraordinary abilities, they have standard meanings and connotations.
While traditional birthstones like opal, pearl, and turquoise are a combination of transparent and opaque jewels, the current list exclusively includes transparent gems. This makes it easy to combine many jewels in a single piece of modern birthstone jewelry. Choose one of the old stones for your jewelry if you prefer the traditional look over the current alternative.
Can I Wear My Birthstone Every Day?
First and foremost, you need to ensure that your birthstone is hard enough to be worn every day, which is where the Moh’s hardness scale comes in handy. Anything with a Moh’s scale of 7.5 or higher is suitable for daily wear, whereas anything below requires special attention.
January’s birthstone garnet, which has a Moh’s Hardness Scale of 6.5-7.5, and February’s Amethyst, which has a 7.0, are not advised for daily wear. Moving on to March, the Aquamarine has a Moh’s Hardness Scale of 7.5-8.0, making it an excellent daily wear stone. April is at the top of the list, with diamonds scoring a perfect ten on the scale, proving why it is the star of all engagement rings.
Suppose you were born in May, and your birthstone is Emerald. In that case, you should avoid wearing it every day because, even if it gets a 7.5 on the scale, this gem usually has inclusions that make it more fragile than it already is – so save this priceless piece for special occasions only, or use it in a pendant to protect it from being hit by something while working. Pearl, moonstone, and alexandrite are the birthstones for June. Pearls with a score of 2.5 on the scale should be avoided, as should moonstones with a value of 6.0-6.5. This leaves us with alexandrites, who have a strong 8.5. July’s birthstone, ruby, has a hardness of 9.0 on the scale, making it an excellent choice for a daily wear ring.
With a score of 8.0, spinel, one of the month’s three birthstones, and peridot and sardonyx, is the best choice for August-born females. At the same time, September-born ladies can efficiently utilize sapphire as a center stone for a daily-wear ring. Unfortunately, the opal and tourmaline from October do not pass the Moh’s Hardness Scale with scores of 5.5-6.5 and 7.0-7.5, respectively. If you were born in November, go for topaz, which has a score of 8.0, rather than citrine, which has a score of 7.0. (7.0). Finally, December females have a limited selection of four birthstones, including tanzanite, blue zircon, and turquoise.
Why do You Need to Consult a Specialist Before Wearing a Birthstone?
You must select the appropriate astrological gemstones for YOU. Birthstones have traits that benefit those born in those months more than anybody else, but there’s still a chance they won’t be a perfect match for you.
According to an expert, birthstones, like other astrological gemstones, should be worn according to your LAGNA or luck house for maximum benefit. There are also techniques to improve the effectiveness of such birthstones, which only professionals can tell you about.
Wearing a birthstone the right way, at the right time, on the right day is essential. Not only that, but different metals complement different birthstones, and the only way to determine which combination is optimal is to seek advice from a professional.
Then there’s the issue of phony gemstones. If you don’t seek professional advice, you could be duped by a phony birthstone. There is an alternative. You can easily purchase a certified gemstone online or through a reputable gemstone store like Brahma Gems.
What is the Meaning of a Mother’s Ring?
A mother’s ring is a piece of symbolic jewelry representing the diverse family of a mother or grandmother. The birthstones signify the children or grandkids of the woman wearing the ring, who can be living or deceased and are accentuated with either one or multiple birthstones. On the other hand, some families have chosen to include an additional birthstone on the ring to signify other family members.
To symbolize the birth month of each family member on the ring, the stones on the band can either be artificially simulated stones or actual birthstones (which is what we mainly sell- which is the accurate representation of a child’s birth month). Some rings can be customized by having names engraved on them.
Check Out Some Amazing Birthstone Lockets
DWJSu Urn Necklace for Ashes Jan-Dec Birthstone Cremation Jewelry Always in My Heart Keepsake Memorial Pendant
- Material: 316L Surgical Stainless Steel With A High Polished Smooth Surface That Will Not Fade, Corrode, Rust, Or Stain. The Memories You Put In Are Safe Because Of The Sturdy Chain And New Welding Technology Adjustable Chain Length: This Length Works Great For Almost Everyone; you Can’t Go Wrong With This Length. 45+5Cm(17.7+1.97″), This Length Works Great For Almost Everyone; you Can’t Go Wrong With This Length.
- Wear it or put it somewhere special to use this cremation jewelry. You can wear it, for example, whenever you want to be close to your loved one or if you want to take them to events.
- The seller provides a 60-day return policy. Within 24 hours, we will respond to any questions or concerns you may have about your order.
Amazon Essentials Sterling Silver Genuine or Created Round Cut Birthstone Pendant Necklace, 18″
- 18″ cable chain with spring ring clasp, birthstone solitaire pendant necklace with a spherical birthstone prong-set in high polished sterling silver
- .925 sterling silver is used to make this piece.
- These silver pieces are made to last a lifetime. This component has metal plating, flashing, or electrocoating; however, it can wear off with long-term or hard use. To keep your plated jewelry in good condition, keep it in a dark, cold, dry area like a pouch or an airtight box, and avoid touching plated things together. Also, keep your items away from cleaning products and perfume, harming them. If you ever need to send your jewelry somewhere, your local jeweler can help.
JFC Fine jewelers Sterling Silver Birthstone Locket Pendant Necklace
- Since 1955, Fine jewelers has been a respectable American family-owned business in New York. We employ the best quality artistry and materials, and we proudly stand behind all of our goods.
- 925 Sterling Silver is the metal used in this piece (with Rhodium Plating)
- January’s birthstone is garnet. The seeds of a pomegranate fruit are called ‘granatus’ in Latin. Garnet is a faithfulness sign with healing, strength, and protective powers. Except for blue, garnet can be found in every color.
- A matching metal 18-inch chain will be provided. Dimensions of the Jewelry Box: 16.00 mm in width, 30.00 mm in length.
ELESHOW Mothers Day Gifts I Love You Heart Pendant Birthstone Crystal Necklaces Jewelry Gifts for Women
- Imported With This Necklace, You Can Express Your Love: It’s not always simple to put feelings that indicate how much you care for someone into words.
- March is the birthstone for March, representing the purity of spirit and soul. The birthstone for March was also supposed to promote marital pleasure.
- ELESHOW Jewelry is lead-free, nickel-free, skin-friendly, and hypoallergenic, making it extremely comfortable to wear. 0.77″ x 0.99″ pendant; 18″+ 2″ extender chain
- 90-DAY GUARANTEE: We offer a 90-day “Not Artificial Damage” money-back guarantee to ensure your complete satisfaction. Customer service is outstanding. ELESHOW guarantees your happiness.
- Each piece of jewelry comes in its gift box, making it ideal for Valentine’s Day, Mother’s Day, Christmas, birthdays, and wedding anniversaries.
BAUMA AUTO MOM Heart Necklace with Birthstones Heart Mother Necklaces for Women Grandmother Love Heart Pendant Jewelry for Mothers Day Birthday Anniversary
- [Mother’s Day Necklace: “MOM”] A necklace is a must-have for any delicate and attractive woman. The birthstone inlaid in the middle of this necklace says “You are the one for me” and sparkles, making this one-of-a-kind and fashionable pendant the ideal gift for your mother, wife, or grandma. [Wife/Promise Mother’s Necklace] Choose a beautiful motherly necklace and present it to your wife, the love of your life. Make a promise of everlasting love to her in honor of her unselfish dedication and magnificence on this wonderful Mother’s Day. [Mom’s Birthstone Necklace] We have 12 different gemstone colors that correlate to each month’s birthstone. You can choose the color based on her month of birth.
- [Grandmother’s Heart Pendant Necklace] With a delicate and one-of-a-kind necklace, a great-grandma appears beautiful and elegant in an instant. Make it an excellent addition to any woman’s jewelry collection who wishes to be noticed for her distinctive luxury style. Wife, Mothers, and Mothers-in-Law will love these gifts for Mother’s Day, Birthdays, and Anniversary Celebrations. [Following the Service] Guaranteed 30-day refund or exchange. Please do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions about the goods.
Choosing a birthstone locket is a great way to show your loved one that you care. It is a great way to honor your loved one and keep her memory safe. A locket can be an exceptional gift. You can give it as a gift or as a token of appreciation. A charm will make the recipient feel special, and a birthstone charm will be a thoughtful keepsake.
A birthstone locket can be easily cleaned using a lemon and olive oil solution. The lemon juice solution will help you remove tarnish and polish your precious stone. After the locket is clean, you can use olive oil to remove any remaining debris. A lemon and olive oil mixture will remove excess dust and dirt from the locket. If you want to keep your birthstone locket in perfect condition, you can also buy one from the shop where you bought it.